Reliable Construction Insurance for Industry Professionals
Gaudreau Assurances offers our insurance expertise to construction professionals. You’ll find that we offer a variety of tailor-made construction insurance solutions, so that the risks inherent to working in your industry are covered.
- General contractor liability insurance
- Specialty contractor liability insurance
- Construction surety bonds
- Builder’s risk insurance and wrap-up liability
- Civil liability insurance
- Installation risk insurance
- Construction machinery insurance
An essential type of contractor insurance is civil liability insurance, which will cover any damages caused to a third party. That being said, if you outsource some of the work you perform or are working on a public construction site, you should consider subscribing to builder’s risk insurance. If you are a specialty contractor (such as a plumber, electrician or roofer), we recommend installation risk insurance. Finally, pollution insurance is also available for contractors in contact with asbestos and mold.